A Certificate is an official Aalto University credential that confirms that you successfully completed a course. You can choose to either audit the course for Free or purchase a Certificate during or after completion of the course.
Upon completing the course, your electronic Certificate will be emailed to you within one week from the completion of the course – from there, you can print your Certificate or add it to your LinkedIn profile. If you only want to read and view the course content, you can audit the course for Free.
You can share your course certificates in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, on printed resumes, CVs, or other documents.
A Course Certificate includes:
- The course name
- The Responsible teacher’s signature
- The logo of Aalto University
- A unique verification QR code that allows others to check the Certificate’s authenticity
A Course Certificate does not include:
- Academic credit from the partner institution offering the course
- The final grade you got in the course
- Your ID photo
- The hours you spent working on coursework
- A printed or mailed copy of the Course Certificate. Certificates are provided as downloadable PDF files, which you can print yourself. You can also share them electronically.
Unfortunately, Aalto University cannot provide course Certificates with any more information than they already include. Aalto University cannot provide any information or documentation about your course progress, completion, grades, or other information besides the Course Certificate.
Your Certificate for a course will be in whatever language you took the course in. Aalto University cannot provide translated Certificates.
Adding your Certificate on LinkedIn
To add the Certificate to your LinkedIn profile, click here, and fill in the following details.
Certification name: [Course name]
Issuing organisation: Aalto University
Credential ID: [On the bottom of your PDF certificate]
Credential URL: https://futureofwork.fi/cv/
Aalto University Certificates do not provide professional or academic credits.
If you need to apply for ECTS credits, please choose the option in the Certificate form or contact Student Support.